The BOS program is intended to provide you with information, skills and experience to better manage the effects of operational stress. This delivery is open to members of Red Deer Emergency Services. Limited spaces available. Registration is first come / first serve as follows:
- 8 x (2 per platoon) for suppression
- 4 x (1 per platoon) for dispatch
- 1 x Fire Prevention
- 1 x Training Branch
- 1 x EMS Supervisor
Members are responsible for letting their supervisor know of their commitment in the training and should arrange for coverage directly with them.
Dates: Beginning March 29, meeting consecutively each Monday for eight weeks. *Easter Monday, April 5th Observed.
- Time: 10:00am to 11:00am MST
- Delivered online via a secure health platform.
- Delivering Clinician: Brittany Davis